New Payment Options

Now accepting credit cards on non-bankruptcy matters. email me at debtfreedetroit@gmail.com

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Unbelievable Price!!!! Not A Joke!!!

For the next 27 days, I will do a complete Chapter 7 case for you for the total price INCLUDING the filing fee ($335) for $600.00!!  Yes that is right, you are not seeing things, this is the lowest since 2011! ($335 ff + $265 att fee = $600)

This is for a basic Chapter 7 case, I reserve the right to increase the fees if I deem the case to be more complex than average, but hey listen, the consultation is FREE, so see if you qualify for this low, low, low!!! Fee. Typically you will get this low fee unless there are many complex issues involved.

Hurry, 27 days will go fast.

*existing client that have retained me are excluded, only new clients can get this new price.

Call Now at 1-313-343-9930 or email me at 

debtfreedetroit@gmail.com

No comments: